- Distancing: Maintain a 2 metre distance from persons not of your party
- Temperature Checks: We will check everyone’s body temperature using a non contact thermometer on arrival of all guests.
- Wash/Sanatize: Sanitizer is available through out the property, we kindly ask you to use this.
- Mask Use: Masks are required while passing through public areas.
- All our rooms are self-catering and with a shop on- site, guests do not necessarily need to use restaurants
- Room service is available for in room dining
- Guests can opt to not receive housekeeping and we can prepare fresh linen/towels.
- Use of viricidal chemicals certified against COVID-19 used when cleaning rooms and public areas.
- Action plan for person who may become infected during their stay include a self-isolation strategy
- All staff provided with and trained on the use of personal protection equipment: Gloves – Disposable gowns – Closed shoes – facial protection – impermeable aprons.
- Safe distancing between front desk and our Guests
- Minimal contact with our pre-registration service
- Regular cleaning of reception area
- Reception staff trained to handle any suspected COVID-19 case
- Information from the Health Authority available at reception
Public areas and lifts
- Frequent sanitization of public bathrooms
- Sanitizers available on entry to all outlets and around the property
- Paper towels, bins & Sanitizer are available in all public bathrooms
- Use of viricidal chemicals certified against COVID-19 when cleaning public areas
- Adequate ventilation systems in all areas where people congregate
- Signage advising Guests on the use of lifts
Outlets, Kitchen and Dining
- Proper Distancing of tables As per local guidelines
- Masks must be used when getting up from your table
- Contact surfaces/counters/food preparation surfaces cleaned before and after use
- High touch areas cleaned/disinfected hourly
- Limited number of persons in each outlet
- Assisted Buffet Breakfast. (Our service staff will assist you during breakfast)
- Outdoor options for dining
- Contact tracing for diners
- All cooling/heating appliances sanitized
Pools and sun terraces.
- Monitoring of pool chlorination frequently
- Sunbeds and tables cleaned thoroughly before and after use
- Sun beds pre-booked to ensure organized set-up
- Social distancing between sun loungers
- Masks to be used when going to the bathroom or to your room, not required while lounging/swimming
- Masks to be worn for in person purchasing
- Purchases also available through online/phone orders
- Contactless payments
- Impervious screens installed
- Pick up of orders outside of premises with online ordering
- Delivery of orders to rooms when ordered via minimarket website
- All staff temperatures monitored daily
- Policy on going/staying home if they feel ill
- Regular use of sanitizer & protective clothing where appropriate
- All Staff trained on new procedures